Skip to content
- Scoil na mBuachaillí, Cloich na Coillte has a Catholic Ethos, promotes Irish language and culture, is caring-centred and respects different colours, creeds and intellect.
- Every pupil is encouraged to achieve his full potential – socially, personally and intellectually – in a happy, secure learning environment.
- The discipline in our school encourages and fosters respect and self-esteem among the pupils.
- We endeavour to develop supportive and open communication among pupils, teachers, parents, Board of Management and the community.
- We aim to have a staff that will continue to be committed, progressive and creative.